Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Boohoo Beauty Haul.

I never knew Boohoo did such a wide range of beautiful beauty products. 
There's nail varnish, makeup, bath products and much more. 

I ordered myself a couple of bits (as you do). 

These gorgeous bath fizzers were just £3. I really liked them and they're a reasonable size. The packaging is very pretty and they'll make a gorgeous gift for birthdays/Christmas. 

These Louise false lashes were £3. 
They're a long length without looking really false. They look really pretty too. 

For assistance when applying the lashes I got this applicator for £2. 
I hope it works too because I really struggle to apply my lashes. The glue gets everywhere, the lashes stick to my hand. It's a mess. 

I found this beautiful eyeshadow palette for £4. It contains 6 eyeshadows by technic. It also has a double ended eyeshadow brush for application. 
 
Overall I was really impressed. You can get great beauty products as well as gorgeous on trend fashion. 

Thanks for reading 
Loubee Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment